Competency Certificate in Wireman Grade 1 (3-phase System)
Course Code: WM-G1
Course Objective: This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge of three phase electrical wiring for domestic installation.
Duration: 5 weekdays (Mon to Fri) or 6 weekends (Sat & Sun), or, 3 months
*EIU Mandatory Requirements
*Any person working with three phase wiring installation require a competency Wireman G1.
Theory syllabus as per Electrical Inspector Unit (EIU) requirements:
- Current Carrying Conductors
- Types of Wiring (Wiring system
- Single and Three Phase Distribution
- Circuit Protection System
- Testing of Installation (Single and Three Phases)
- Types, uses and care of AC Motors
- Starters amid Control of Electric Motors
- Principles and applications of simple
- Control devices
- Real hands-on practical
Click here to download the Leaflet course information.
Download Application Form
Click to download
Click to register online