Building Contract Electrical Wiring (BCEW)
Course Code: BCEW
Course Objective: This course aims to provide participants with the competency to be a licensed electrical contractor for wiring installation works.
Duration: 4 days
*EIU Mandatory Requirements
*Any electrical contractor dealing with wiring installation require a competency BCEW.
Theory syllabus as per Electrical Inspector Unit (EIU) requirements:
- Electricity Ordinance and Rules
- Trade Orientation and Electrical Safety
- Wiring Practice
- Single and Three Phase Supply System
- Switchgear & Protection
- Low Tension Overhead Lines
- Underground Cables
- Consumer’s Apparatus & Equipment
- Lightning Protection Systems
Click here to download the Leaflet course information.
Download Application Form
Click to download
Click to register online